Wednesday, December 08, 2010


I’ll be open for another art dialogue Friday, December 10 from 6 to 8 pm. It turned out that the art dialogue at the last opening was an exciting opportunity. People who came in the door wondering if they had to wait to ask their questions! Of course, I was delighted by this, as talking about art happens to be one of my passions.
So please come and bring more questions!
I’ll also have be sharing details on upcoming workshops in 2011. This summer I’ll be leading a few painting sessions in Europe. The first one offered is a figurative landscape course June 1 through 7 at a spectacular location: Le Petit Rousset in southern France read details...
In addition, I’ll be showing a new series of prints and notecards available for purchase.
If you’re in the area this Friday, please come to the studio in Berkeley. Here are the details for the event:
Date:
Friday, December 10th, 2010
Time:
6:00 pm — 8:00 pm, Conversation at 7:00pm
Place:
Berkeley Fine Art Studio
Studio 40
933 Parker Street, Berkeley CA 94710 [map]
Call:
510.984.1850

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home